Are you an avid reader who’s always juggling multiple books, genres, and authors? Do you find it challenging to keep track of your reading goals and the endless list of books you want to dive into? Say goodbye to scribbled notes and forgotten favorites; your reading life is about to get a whole lot more organized!
Fiction Book Tracker Spreadsheet
This easy-to-use spreadsheet streamlines all your reading activities into one centralized hub and helps you remember all your favorites and why you loved them.
You can use it to:
- track your reading progress
- plan your reading schedule
- capture your reactions to each book you read
- curate your to-be-read list
- remind yourself of books you’d like to re-read one day (or recommend to others)
- keep a record of all your favorite books, authors, characters, and quotes
Includes sections for paperback and hardcover books, ebooks, and audiobooks.
Bonus spreadsheet with over 50 fun reading challenges to encourage your reading of new books.
This multi-year spreadsheet has been designed to record up to 500 books.
All you need to use the Fiction Book Tracker Spreadsheet is the free Google Sheets app included with every Google or Gmail account.
Full instructions included in the spreadsheet.
When you purchase:
1. You will receive 2 PDFs in a Zip File. One PDF has a link to access the spreadsheet via your Google account. (Further instructions are included on the first page you’ll see when you click on it.) The other PDF has instructions on how to use the spreadsheet.
2. Click the ‘Use template’ link to create your own copy of the spreadsheet
1. The Fiction Book Tracker Spreadsheet is a digital product you will be able to access instantly after purchase from the PDF download file.
2. If you like, you can print/download your version of the spreadsheet at any time from your Google account to get a snapshot/printout of your current reading data, but the spreadsheet is designed to work and be used in the Google App.
3. No physical product will be shipped.